GRADUATE STUDENT TRAVEL FUND
Call for Applications
- Relevance or merit of professional activity to support student’s research/scholarship in designated major
field of study. Preference will be given, in the following order, to those applications that seek funding for
- a) travel to perform a field study or conduct their work (for manuscript), or (b) travel to perform a
field study or conduct their work (for thesis or dissertation), where (a) and (b) have equal weight,
- Travel to present a paper that will likely lead to publication,
- Travel to present a paper,
- Travel to attend a conference to network,
- Reimbursement for travel for field study or research already completed,
- Reimbursement for travel for a paper already presented,
- Travel for networking purposes (not necessarily at a conference)
- Appropriateness of scope and budget.
- Other factors being equal, preference will be given to those applicants who have not received prior GSTF funds.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
download Microsoft word viewer