Next: About this document
- Introduction and Preliminaries: Examples, objectives, defining and classifying regression models, sampling schemes, modeling the data, overview, preliminaries.
- Simple linear regression with uncorrelated errors and constant variance:
Chapter 1 and 2 (but not sections 2.7 and 2.8), 4.1-4.4, 4.6, (some parts of ch. 15??)
- The simple linear regression model with matrix form. (selected part of
- Multiple linear regression (uncorrelated errors and constant variance).
- Estimation and inference. (6.1-6.3, 6.6-6.7)
- Analysis of variance, general linear tests and additional sums of squares. (2.7, 2.8, 6.5, 7.1-7.3)
- Residuals, diagnostics, and remedial measures for some violations of assumptions. (Ch.3, 6.8, (12.1-12.4?))
- More on multiple linear regression. (7.6-7.8, ch. 11)
- Model building/variable selection (ch. 8)
- An overview of additional topics (nonlinear models, further diagnostics,
etc.) with brief discussion of some as time permits.
Fri Aug 23 10:58:15 PDT 2002