- camelot project. The University of Rochester's collection of Arthurian
texts and databases.
- guide to medieval history. Extensive links to historical documents from
all over the world.
- harvard chaucer page. The most complete resource on Chaucer on the web.
An extensive guide to the texts of pagan and Christian antiquity,
the early and late Middle Ages. Also includes an extensive selection
of manuscript images, subject bibliographies, on-line journals
and original articles.
A gorgeous site containing primary texts, biographical information,
and secondary literature on the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and
- middle english dictionary. A stupendous compendium of Middle English, with all known uses and variants.
- middle english texts. Contains all the standard Middle English texts (works of Chaucer, Gower, Langland, etc.), plus some historical documents. You can SEARCH this entire site by key-word or phrase.
Berkeley's on-line site for international medieval and classical
- robin hood project. A collection of Robin Hood materials, both historical
- TEAMS middle english texts. An excellent collection of lesser known
medieval works, including the Assembly of Ladies, the Floure
and the Leafe, the Canterbury Tales Continuations, and the like.
- voice of the shuttle: old english and medieval texts. A fine
list of web resources, as well as on-line texts, criticism, and