Java Information for ROHAN Users
This page provides information about Java and Java libraries on Rohan. There are two versions of Java installed under /opt: JDK 5 as jdk1.5.0, JDK 6 jdk1.6.0_03 or java. JavaBeans is also available under /opt/BDK1.1
- Java Developer Connection - A Java developers site.
- Java Language Specification, Version 1.0 (James Gosling, Bill Joy, and Guy Steele) - Contains the most definitive specification of the syntax and semantics of the Java language and core packages java.lang, java.io and java.util.
- Java Technology - A source for Java technology.
- Jikes Project - An open source Java compiler 10 to 100 times faster than Sun' compiler.
- API 1.0 Documentation - Reference documentation for the JDK API.
- JavaWorld magazine - JavaWorld carries news, technical articles and resource indexes.
- JDK 5.0 Documentation - Reference documentation for the JDK, including API, Demos and Tools (compiler,interpreter, debugger ...)
- JDK 6 Documentation - Reference documentation for the JDK, including API and Tools
- SDSU Java Library - Contains Java documentation and Java sources.
- Example Applets - Sample applets that we've written.
- Examples for all Classes, Methods and Fields in JDK 1.1.2 - Code Examples from The Java Class Libraries: An Annotated Reference by Patrick Chan and Rosanna Lee.
- Frequently Asked Questions - comp.lang.java FAQ about Java and the JDK.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Java - Sun's FAQ about Java and the JDK
- JavaBeans Tutorial - What makes a Bean and how to use the BDK to write Beans
- The Java Tutorials - A practical guides to writing programs using the Java platform. They include hundreds of complete, working examples, and dozens of lessons.
Send comments/suggestions about this web page to email@example.com
SDSU Faculty and Students may send questions about software on ROHAN or ROHAN UNIX problems to firstname.lastname@example.org